Inside Sales Coordinator
Job Description – Inside Sales Coordinator
Our Inside Sales Coordinators earn a competitive hourly base salary along with an incentive bonus plan for a target hourly earnings of $24.63/hour or $51,250 annually. Our top performers have potential to earn even more.
This is a Full-Time position based out of, or near the Orlando area. This position is remote with occasional travel. This is a performance-based position with potential for advancement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Do you like being the key to success? A Team Player with a competitive nature that thrives on performance? If a strong, fun, and supportive team culture is important to you – then this just might be the right seat on the bus for you.
Inside Sales Coordinator is more than just making calls and scheduling meetings, it’s helping the right people get the right help for themselves and their company. Helping contractors find the right solutions that would help them prosper. You would need to be a great listener and not afraid of rejection.
- Fulfill all duties and responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator
- Building and maintaining the sales pipeline to increase sales
- Responsible for sales prospecting and account management
- Responsible for meeting daily and weekly Sales activity goals
- Scheduling appointments with prospects, and strategic partners
- Scheduling business meetings, training, seminars, and virtual meetings
- Daily, accurate sales reporting including data collection/entry for the team
- Managing and coordinating appointments and events between several calendars
- Coordinating training and sales events, including communication with multiple parties
- Manage customers calls and inquiries, understanding customer needs and requirements
- Answer incoming and making outbound calls for sales, managing the flow of information
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Comfortable communicating daily with the VP of Sales
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills
- Demonstrates passion and drive with the team and customers
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Management Programs)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suites applications/programs
- Professional communication skills with the ability to listen objectively
- Strong time management skills: including the ability to prioritize projects
- Sharp attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly, to take direction, and be flexible
- Written communication skills with the ability to proofread another person’s work
- Maintain a high level of responsibility, accountability, dependability, and ownership
- Able to work independently with little supervision while following company processes
- Knowledge of online file sharing, managing files/folders across multiple platforms, a plus
- 1+ Years of Inside Sales or Sales Experience
- 1+ Years of Customer Service Experience
- 1+ Years Sales Support Experience a plus
- Any Telemarketing Experience a plus
- Degree in Business Administration a plus
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and multifunctional printers.
- This is a full-time position
- Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Must be able to work on a Zoom platform for extended periods
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Pay based on the level of experience and performance
- This position comes with the potential to earn more through bonuses
- This position is an hourly wage paid in weekly payroll processing. This position is non-exempt. As a non-exempt employee, overtime pay will be based on time and one-half and calculated on hours over 40 each week
SBE – Service Business Evolution, is an industry-leading business development, project management, training, and coaching company based in Phoenix, AZ. We offer comprehensive solutions to help HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) company owners across the USA and Canada, helping them grow a profitable, scalable, and sustainable businesses. Our team focuses on providing the very best customer service and business training and coaching available. Our team of hard-working and dedicated Coaches, Trainers, and Support specialists help HVAC owners set aggressive goals and implement strategies that help them achieve more than they ever thought possible. We help to transform their companies into industry leaders and job creators.