Customer Experience Specialist
Join The SBE Team. Help us in making a difference for our Customers!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who can take ownership of all things related to customer experience. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer communications efficiently, professionally, and in a friendly manner.
This role is responsible for scheduling, dispatching, retention, accountability, and calendar management.
Ultimately, the role will allow you to exemplify our mission to grow, encourage, and inspire people and companies to achieve more than they ever thought possible by helping them stay on track with their business plan, making it easy for them to show up to appointments and effectively solve their concerns.
- Provide fast, friendly, and fun customer service to both internal and external customers
- Call customers to book appointments
- Complete appointment reschedules and cancelations with minimal disruption to the customer and business.
- Dispatch the right coach to the right call
- Regularly happy call customers to fill out a survey about their experience with SBE.
- Retention calls: Make calls to customers that want to quit the program to try to save them or complete an exit interview.
- Manage customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Manage, coordinate, and audit appointments and events between several calendars
- Call customers when they are not following the business plan, or missing appointments to keep them accountable.
- Assist with special projects and assignments as assigned by management.
- Outbound calling experience & love it
- Experience booking appointments
- Dispatching experience is a plus
- several years working in inside sales, collections, or customer retention
- Love working 100% virtual
- Professional communication skills with the ability to listen objectively and overcome obstacles
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Sharp attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly, to take direction, and be flexible
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Able to work independently with little supervision while following company processes
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Management Programs) is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job is 90-95% remote/work from home position. This is a work-from-home position with occasional meetings in person when necessary (for Florida or out of the Phoenix area employees, this would mean travel to Phoenix up to 4 times a year). This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
- This is a full-time position
- Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Must be able to work on a Zoom platform for extended periods
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Pay based on the level of experience and performance
- This position is an hourly wage paid in weekly payroll processing. This position is non-exempt. As a non-exempt employee, overtime pay will be based on time and one-half and calculated on hours over 40 each week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
At SBE, we work hard, we have fun, and we hold each other accountable. We love what we do and we have pride in the culture we've built over the years. The focus of that culture from day one has been to lead by example and do great work for our clients.
Today we have a little over 20 employees, mostly in the states of Arizona and Florida, and run a 100% virtual company.
We help business owners and their employees achieve success in both their professional and personal lives. This is a noble goal and has remained the foundation of everything we do at SBE since the company's founding. Today, we have helped nearly 1,000 contractors all over the U.S.