Imagine making a 6-figure income while doing only those things you do best and having fun doing it. Creating opportunities for others to make a high income while helping contracting businesses do more than they ever thought possible. If you are competitive in nature, have a high-level of experience as a Sales Professional who thrives on helping others while becoming the linchpin of the Sales Department – then this position might be the last career move you ever make.
Our Training & Coaching Program delivers powerful, life-changing training to small and medium-size business owners and their employees, helping them reach income and opportunity levels they previously thought impossible. We do this every day.
Our business; was built on a real-life success story. Our owners run George Brazil Air Conditioning, the #1 residential service maintenance and replacement air conditioning business, in Arizona. That business is only 15 years old. After 8-years of unprecedented growth, in 2013, we started a training and coaching organization that takes its model, of success, to the rest of North America. What we do – works.
If you ran or owned a business; Or you have held leadership positions in Sales Management or Sales Training; If you have an MBA – or other outstanding qualifications that make you an exceptional Sales Professional/Consultant – we want to talk with you.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Extend excellent customer service to customers and strategic partners.
• Report all progress, sales, and pipeline management through the company CRM.
• Communicate daily progress and updates as directed by manager.
• Responsible for developing and implementing action plans to assure all company set goals and quotas are met.
• Consistently disseminate updated information, product updates, and initiatives to all strategic partners to ensure product awareness and
• Schedule formal follow up meetings with new SBE members to gauge satisfaction and deliverables within the first 30, 60, and 90 days of start
• Communication proficiency.
• Great listening and verbal skills.
• Performance management.
• Expert problem solver.
• Must be flexible.
• High ethics is a must.
• Collaboration skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Training and coaching capabilities.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
• 10+ Years Professional Sales Experience
• College Degree or Formal Sales Training a plus
• 2+ Years of Experience in the HVAC Industry a plus
• Participated in a Competitive Sport or Team Sport a Plus
• Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Must be able to work on a computer for at least 8 hours a day
• This position is a salary plus bonus
• Payroll is processed weekly