As you progress through this document, please note that the following terminology applies to any or all information referenced through this site. The term “Visitor”, “Guest”, “You” or “Your” refers to you, the person visiting and navigating the pages contained within this website. The term “Organization”, “Ourselves”, “I”, “We”, and “Us”, refers to SBE.
Continuing to proceed with navigation or use of this website means that you agree to our General Use and the Data Collection methods of this website.
GENERAL USE OF THIS SITE:
In general, the content, images, and some products contained on this site are subject to Copyright Laws under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the DCMA). As such, you are not allowed to copy the content, use images or the likeness of this website without the written approval of SBE.
Additionally, you must adhere to the following guidelines when using this site or refer to our brand(s).
- Use of Content: Content refers to printed words, PDF downloads, images, videos, and audio files contained within this site. Copying or exporting items from this website does not grant or transfer permission in any way for your own use. That said, visitors may view, print, or reference content, and resources provided herein for educational purposes, as long as it shows the original domain address of www.sbeodyssey.com as your source. If you intend to use this content for any other purpose, you must obtain the appropriate approval or license. To request approval, please submit a request through the Contact page @ https://sbeodyssey.com/contact/ referencing the item(s) you are seeking permissions to use and the contact information that we may reach you at if additional information is required. We reserve the right to approve or deny usage depending on how our company and brand are represented.
- Handling Comments: Because this website represents a corporate brand, comments on our articles have been turned off. You are invited to use our Social Media accounts or our Contact Form (https://forms.zohopublic.com/sbeodyssey/form/ContactSBE/formperma/D2nwPUvWccMW550MhH00Ae_mleu6G4IInNxwhWMKtOs) on our website to submit questions or comments regarding information missing or included on our website.
- Iframes Prohibited: An Iframe is a script that allows the content of one web-based document to be embedded inside another – like a web page. Embedding our web pages or media from our website through the use of iframes or similar use is strictly prohibited and enforceable by copyright law.
- Hidden Text, Meta Tags, or Malicious Scripts are Prohibited. We take data privacy and our customer's rights very seriously. If hidden scripts, tags, or text are discovered, they will be reported to authorities with the intent to pursue criminal charges.
- Indexing & Automated Processes. Web bots, spiders, and data mining tools with the intent to modify, compile, disseminate data, or interfere with the overall functionality of this website are strictly prohibited. We have the right to require permission to collect data and disclose how data is used by our visitors.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?
We collect different types of information on this website to either serve you, our potential client, or to identify ways that we can continue to improve the presence of our company in the digital market.
Please, Only Adults 18 or Older Submit Information. Our target audience is adults seeking to obtain training and coaching to help grow and organize their service business. While we allow the browsing of the site for informative purposes, we do not encourage the collection of personal data of visitors to this site who are under the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 are encouraged to seek the assistance of an adult to complete their inquiry. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly collect information from children 13 years of age or younger. Parents with questions may email the Web Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Our Organization’s Usage
The personal information collected on this website is used to…
- Personalize the user experience by using the information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our Site we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Request for information or an appointment, or to purchase a product/service.
- Send periodic emails and updates pertaining to their contribution, our events, running for a community office, or inform you of upcoming election information. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Web Browser Cookies
Cookies refer to small files stored in the browsing history records stored by your preferred internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). Our website uses Google Analytics, a cookie that transmits website traffic data to Google in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify an individual user or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use these reports from Google Analytics to help us enhance the User experience on our website. You can Opt-Out of Google Analytics tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For additional information on managing cookies, please select your browser and follow the link to their instructions on how to manage:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer, please visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Mozilla Firefox, please visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Google Chrome, please visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- For Apple Safari, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Memberships & Authorized Users
If you have an account on this site and you log in to this site for access to that account information, a temporary cookie will be used to help remember your login information. It contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser. If you choose “Remember Me”, your login will be saved for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Users that register on our website can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any data we hold about you. This does not apply to data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Event Booking / Appointment Integration
Articles on this site may include embedded content (i.e. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Cookies
We use a technology called Facebook Conversion Tracking. This allows us to track those visitors who have been referred through a Facebook page, application, or advertisement and then contacted us through this website within a 30-day period.
We will share information regarding your visit to our website with Facebook, but this will not include any information specific to your application or other personal information. Facebook will use this information to monitor on our behalf the effectiveness of our advertising and applications.
The information we share with Facebook will only be used in accordance with Facebook’s data use policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook Conversion Tracking may also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
Emails sent to or from sbeodyssey.com are distributed through our mail server. Emails sent in confirmation from form data collected by our website are sent in the same manner. Information from these conversations is transferred to and tracked through our online email software. If a User agrees to be added to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, or promotional messages related to activities hosted by our organization. If at any time the User would like to “unsubscribe” from receiving future emails, they can follow the detailed unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of each email. Additionally, the User may submit a request in writing/email to be removed. Send such requests to email@example.com.
Backups of Our Website
To ensure our ability to restore our website in the event of technical failure, cyber-attack or other types of human error or act of God, we do make an archival copy of our website and store it both online and off-line solely for recovery purposes. If you have submitted information through our web forms, your personal data may be included in these records which can be kept for up to one year then deleted and replaced with newer versions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third-parties. While we make every effort to partner with honorable companies; we are unauthorized to control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the data privacy practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may change frequently. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies as well. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to your own risk or acceptance of that website’s terms and policies.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We take the protection of your data and your digital safety while using this website very seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is retained appropriately and is not accessed except by authorized parties in the proper performance of their responsibilities with our organization. We never resell or distribute your information for financial benefit.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Your data may be retained with us indefinitely. While we have a standard policy to purge unnecessary data on a yearly basis, in some circumstances, we are obliged to keep information for longer periods of time including administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Remove Personal Data
All Users have the right to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. You may submit a request in writing/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information associated with the email address you provide will be sent to you.
Request to Use Our Media
Media (video, images, brand logos, presentations, etc.) shared through this website are protected by copyrights, service marks, or trademarks. Copying items from this website does not grant or transfer permission in any way for your own use. You are to follow the appropriate measure to obtain your own license or written right to use the media or brand likeness herein. To request information on how to use our content, please contact email@example.com.
Service Business Evolution
2655 E. Magnolia St, Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85034