Administrative Sales Assistant - Phoenix, AZ
- Assistant the VP of Sales and the Sales Department
- Reporting and working with the Office & Administrative Support Supervisor (OAS)
- Co-manage sales team travel schedule; calendars and travel arrangements
- Managing and coordinating appointments and events between several calendars
- Setting appointments and coordinating webinars and video conference calls
- Managing training events; which includes printing, shipping materials, ordering food and beverages, and communication with attendees
- Answer incoming calls for the department and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Reporting; collecting data and data entry for the Sales Department and the OAS
- Other administrative duties as directed by management
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to listen objectively, in person and on the phone
- Strong written skills; including the ability to proofread another person’s work
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate passion and drive in customer service
- Operate with a high degree of integrity maintaining internal and external confidentiality
- Maintain a high responsibility and dependability level
- Able to work independently with little supervision while following company processes
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and information
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Strong time management skills; including the ability to prioritize projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Management Programs)
- Knowledge of online file sharing a plus
- 3+ Years Administrative Support Experience
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- 2+ Years Sales Experience a plus
- Degree in Business Administration a plus
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and multifunctional printers.
- This is a full-time position
- Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Pay will be based on experience and performance.
- This position is an hourly wage paid in weekly payroll processing. This position is nonexempt. As a nonexempt employee, overtime pay will be based on time and one-half and calculated on hours over 40 each week.
SBE – Service Business Evolution is an industry-leading business development, project management and training company in Phoenix, AZ. We offer comprehensive solutions to help HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) company owners across the USA and Canada grow profitable, scalable and sustainable businesses. Our team focuses on providing the very best customer service and business training available. Our team of hard-working and dedicated Coaches, Trainers, and Support specialists help HVAC owners set aggressive goals and implement strategies that will transform their companies into industry leaders and job creators. Learn more