Executive Sales Assistant
Are you a “take control” type of person who thrives in an exciting, challenging and fast paced environment? Want to help people grow and do something with purpose? Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential? Then read further…
We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you like being the key to success, the one everyone else depends on, if you excel at solving problems quickly taking control of a situation and seeking resolution, if you have solid experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant, the “Go-To” person of a department… then this is for you! As an Executive Assistant to the VP of Sales, you would support and manage the day-to-day activities of our VP of Sales and the Sales Department. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, organized, a problem solver, detail-oriented, an expert communicator not afraid to make outbound calls while managing business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodations among other organizational tasks.
- Support the VP of Sales and the Sales Department
- Fulfill all duties and responsibilities of a virtual assistant
- Support other administrative duties as directed by management
- Co-manage sales team’s travel schedule, arrangements and calendars
- Set appointments, coordinate webinars and video conference calls
- Daily, accurate sales reporting including data entry for the team
- Manage databases, expense reports, prospect/lead records and daily metrics
- Manage training events; printing, shipping materials, catering
- Coordinate training and sales events including communication with multiple parties
- Secure travel arrangements and accommodations for executives and sales department
- Manage customer calls and inquiries, understanding customer needs and requirements
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls for sales, managing the flow of information
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Comfortable communicating daily with the VP of Sales
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills
- Demonstrates passion and drive with the team and customers
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Management Programs)
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites applications/programs
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to listen objectively
- Strong time management skills; including the ability to prioritize projects
- Strong attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly, to take direction and be flexible
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong written skills which includes the ability to proofread another person’s work
- Maintain a high level of responsibility, accountability, dependability and ownership
- Able to work independently with little supervision while following company processes
- Operate with a high degree of integrity maintaining internal and external confidentiality
- Knowledge of online file sharing, managing files and folders across multiple platforms, a plus
- 3 +Years Administrative Support Experience
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- 2 + Years Sales Experience a plus
- Degree in Business Administration a plus
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and multifunctional printers.
- This is a full-time position
- Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Pay will be based on experience and performance.
- This position comes with the potential to earn more through bonuses.
- This position is an hourly wage paid in weekly payroll processing. This position is nonexempt. As a nonexempt employee, overtime pay will be based on time and one-half and calculated on hours over 40 each week.
SBE – Service Business Evolution is an industry-leading business development, project management and training company in Phoenix, AZ. We offer comprehensive solutions to help HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) company owners across the USA and Canada grow profitable, scalable and sustainable businesses. Our team focuses on providing the very best customer service and business training available. Our team of hard-working and dedicated Coaches, Trainers, and Support specialists help HVAC owners set aggressive goals and implement strategies that will transform their companies into industry leaders and job creators. Learn more