Executive Sales Assistant
Do you like being the key to success? A "take control" type of person who thrives on helping others achieve more and reach further than they thought possble? The Team Member who helps the team stay organized and on pace? Do you like being the linchpin that holds it all together? Then this is the position for you!
Read more if you can imagine a position that rewards you for your efforts and contributions. A company that will help you grow and develop as much as you help us grow and develop.
We are looking for the right person, the "Jane Moneypenny" for the Sales Division of SBE. An individual that excels at solving problems, seeking out new resolutions, creating better, more efficient ways of doing things, and helping a Sales Team stay organized, positive, and productive. The "Go-To" person of a department...the linchpin for the division.
If you have any experience in management, high-level customer service, sales, or experience working with a Sales Department - then this might be the fit for you and your skillset. The ideal candidate is resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, an expert communicator, and a problem solver. This individual is enthusiastic, positive, works well in a team environment, dedicated, and looking for a long-term position.
- Support the VP of Sales and the Sales Department
- Fulfill all duties and responsibilities of a virtual assistant
- Supporting other administrative tasks as directed by management
- Co-manage sales team’s travel schedule, arrangements, and calendars
- Setting appointments, coordinating webinars and video conference calls
- Daily, accurate sales reporting including data collection and entry for the team
- Manage databases, expense reports, prospects/leads records, and Daily Metrics
- Managing and coordinating appointments and events between several calendars
- Managing training events; printing, shipping materials, ordering food and beverages
- Coordinating training and sales events, including communication with multiple parties
- Secure travel arrangements and accommodations for executives and sales department
- Manage customers calls and inquiries, understanding customer needs and requirements
- Answer incoming and making outbound calls for sales, managing the flow of information
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Comfortable communicating daily with the VP of Sales
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills
- Demonstrates passion and drive with the team and customers
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Customer Management Programs)
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites applications/programs
- Professional communication skills with the ability to listen objectively
- Strong time management skills: including the ability to prioritize projects
- Sharp attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly, to take direction, and be flexible
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Written communication skills with the ability to proofread another person’s work
- Maintain a high level of responsibility, accountability, dependability, and ownership
- Work with a high degree of integrity, maintaining internal and external confidentiality
- Able to work independently with little supervision while following company processes
- Knowledge of online file sharing, managing files/folder across multiple platforms, a plus
- 3+ Years of Administrative Support Experience
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- 2+ Years Sales Experience a plus
- Degree in Business Administration a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and multifunctional printers.
- This is an exempt, full-time position,
- Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Pay based on the level of experience and performance
- This position comes with the potential to earn more through bonuses
- This position is an hourly wage paid in weekly payroll processing. This position is non-exempt. As a non-exempt employee, overtime pay will be based on time and one-half and calculated on hours over 40 each week
SBE – Service Business Evolution is an industry-leading business development, project management and training company in Phoenix, AZ. We offer comprehensive solutions to help HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) company owners across the USA and Canada grow profitable, scalable and sustainable businesses. Our team focuses on providing the very best customer service and business training available. Our team of hard-working and dedicated Coaches, Trainers, and Support specialists help HVAC owners set aggressive goals and implement strategies that will transform their companies into industry leaders and job creators.